Permanent position: Leading manufacturer of pneumatic components and systems is seeking a CNC/CAM Programmer that will be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of CNC programs, tooling and related documentation for the machinery used throughout the manufacturing facility. This position involves significant complex individual effort and a high level of analytical and documentation skills. Experience with GibbsCAM or MasterCAM is highly coveted. Seeking local or regional candidates at this time. Sign-on/mobilization bonus considered for regional candidates.
Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer
- Creates new CNC programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency
- Daily programming using GibbsCAM software
- Programming and setup of CNC mills and lathes
- Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints and provide feedback to Engineering.
Requirements for the CNC Programmer
- A Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3 to 7 years closely related job experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience using CNC programming software (GibbsCAM, MasterCam), including multi-axis, 3 & 5 axis machining and programming.
- 3+ years setup and operation experience on a variety of CNC machine tools and controls.
- Experience in Advanced Modeling & Assemblies using Creo, Wildfire, Unigraphics, and/or Solid Works,
- Knowledge and background in lean manufacturing and design for six sigma processes disciplines
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- 401K + company match
- Mobilization/Sign on bonus if relocation funds are needed.