Permanent position: Multi-national manufacturer in the automotive industry seeks a PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST for its operations located north of GREENVILLE, SC. The PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST sources and identifies technology (ie, sensors, edge devices, PLC data) which can be used to perform predictive maintenance on production equipment, determines mounting locations for technology, and assists in the development of machine learning algorithms to analyze the data being collected. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
- Designs and builds hardware / software solutions with the focus on the collection of data(vibration and temperature from production equipment) from PLCs and sensors.
- Develops necessary software to interact with the sensors
- Monitors installed hardware and software
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years experience in equipment maintenance and PLC programming
- Experiencewith industrial sensors / software development as it relates to preventive/predictive maintenance
- The company provides a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package to include health, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance.