Contract position: An American global diversified industrial company is currently seeking a Project Administrator in the Miramar, FL area. This is an 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
- Assist with the accurate and timely recording of project costs. Schedule and participate in internal project team meetings to ensure accurate transfer of information. Provides support and training of Expedition software.
- Monitor and adjust AIA schedule of values. Provide assistance in forecasting of corporate revenue projection. Evaluate and report on potential contractors financial status, experience, and safety history.
- Validate cost to date and reconcile project data in business system. Coordinate with various staff for accurate and timely recording of project costs, including time sheets and daily reports.
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management. At least 2 years of related experience.
- Prior experience in general accounting, project scheduling, and Federal Government Contracting preferred.
- Familiarity with the installation and operations of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls is a plus.