A leader in developing and providing healthcare is looking for a Packaging Engineer in the Exton, PA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position, with the possibility of extension. No per diem is available.
Responsibilities for the Packaging Engineer
Requirements for the Packaging Engineer
- Support the development and maintenance of technology capability strategy, which defines the capability we need to deliver our services and the actions we need to take to maintain and continuously improve that capability. Lead, manage and execute all aspects of a packaging project. Accountable for delivering on specific performance indicators.
- Authors, reviews and approves regulatory and technical documentation; including but not limited to CMC, SOPs, Validation Master Plans, Change Controls and Technical Reports. Interface directly with all Customers and ensure the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Packaging Science, Technology or Engineering with 8 or more years relevant experience in managing technical programs.
- In-depth technical knowledge of primary, secondary and tertiary packaging materials including the manufacturing/printing processes used to produce the components. Experience in global product launches and the associated CMC regulatory requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of cGMP/GLP regulations, ICH, FDA CMC Guidance Documents and DEA Regulations is preferred.
<Benefits for the Packaging Engineer