Permanent position: We are searching for a Production Supervisor in Wilsonville, OR who has experience leading continuous improvement projects. This is a direct hire role with a great company that offers a great opportunity for upward mobility and growth. There are two openings and could be 2nd or 3rd shift.
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise production operations for the facility according to policies and guidelines.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of production operations, including accurate documentation.
- Improve manufacturing processes using Lean Manufacturing Tools like 6S
- Implement and manage Continuous Improvement projects
- Ensures clean, organized, and safe work environment.
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years manufacturing experience required (beverage/food preferred).
- 2+ years supervising manufacturing staff required.
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects is required
- Background in Food Safety, HACCP, and GMP's preferred.
- Proficient with CONA/SAP preferred.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
- Quarterly Bonus