Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Material Coordinator in the Moline, IL area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Coordinator
- Recommend procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management. Find root cause of material shortages.
- May provide recommendations for solutions. Utilize Master Schedule to create and distribute daily production schedules.
- Audit material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance. Count and resolve inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production.
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of relevant experience. Experience with SAP and Lean manufacturing.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment, Inventory control (understand supply and demand), MRP (material replenishment processes).