Permanent position: Our client is a world class chemical manufacturer specializing in Polypropylene performance plastics and Thermoplastic Elastomers. The are seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Manager with 10 years petro-chemical plant experience. Responsible for Plant Predictive Maintenance and Mechanical Integrity Programs as well a Facility improvements. Must have solid experience leading plant capital projects to improve plant reliability, safety and environmental compliance.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Plant Engineer is responsible for administration and organization of the Mechanical Engineering aspects of the Petro-Chemical Plants Predictive and Preventive Maintenance Programs in general and specifically to the items that have been identified as Mechanical Integrity or Quality Critical Equipment.
- Plant Engineer is responsible for ensuring compliance with the relevant equipment specifications, applicable codes, and construction standards for equipment installation and operations
- Understand all aspects of fixed and rotating equipment, metallurgy, lubrication requirements, alignment, vibration analysis, etc. Coordinate repairs, routine maintenance, and PM activities for Plant shutdowns (including procuring and managing contractors)
- Must be able to - Implement Maintenance Programs (RBI Inspections, Testing, PM's, Procedures, etc.) for all Plant equipment to improve Plant Reliability Assess equipment failure (including Root Cause Analysis), develop work scopes, and facilitate repairs and improvements
- Mechanical Engineering degree with at least 10 years of experience in a petrochemical plant
- Comprehensive Major Medical Packages