Contract position: Seeking a talented Environmental Engineer to join a growing firm in South Houston. The Ideal candidate will have knowledge of AutoCAD and Environmental Permitting. This is a contract to hire position.
Responsibilities for the Environmental Technician
- Assists in the collection and analysis of data from sampling, reports, maps, drawings, tests and aerial photographs to evaluation, plan and permit projects.
- Applies standards practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes
- Performs site visits, field observations and field data collection and/or field assignments
- Implements technical requirements to complete client projects and/or document on-site activities at various client sites
- May provide Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) monitoring assistance in support of Gas Collection and Control System or other types of construction projects
Requirements for the Environmental Technician
- BS Degree in environmental, mechanical, or civil engineering from an ABET-Accredited college/university
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of NSPS/NESHAP/TITLE V, and other permitting regulations
- EIT Certification is a plus
- 2 years of construction/construction quality assurance and permitting experience, helpful