Supplier Quality Engineer
Permanent position: Do you enjoy travelling? Our client in San Diego, is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to start right away to work with Key suppliers! Amazing company with amazing benefits! Relocation assistance may be provided.
Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Conducts supplier development of key suppliers
- Assesses supplier product deficiencies that feeds into supplier development
- Works with associated cross-functional partners to quantity improvement opportunities and drives quality improvements
- Conducts and/or evaluates risk assessments.
- Conducts failure investigations
- Conducts / oversees process validations at assigned key suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Manufacturing experience in the following processes is highly preferred: injection molding, extrusion, stamping, electronics / PCB / PCBA, wire manufacturing, machining, and assembly.
- Minimum 5 years related medical device supplier quality exp
- Generous Benefits!
- Relocation assistance