Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a Manufacturing Planner in the Eugene, OR area. This is a 5-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Lead or participate in projects to evaluate product quality, cost, and throughput from Product Design Engineering and configure it for the production process.
- Develop proper specifications for electrical system and subsystem/component performance.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems including both analog and digital circuits. Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems and components to correct existing problems and improve product quality and reliability.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or Materials Science.
- Experience in a technical manufacturing environment. Experience with regulated environment -including UL, CSA and FDA. Exposure to Design for Manufacture and Design for Assembly.