Permanent position: Industrial manufacturer in the Kansas City, KS area is seeking an Electrical Engineer to plan and design electrical systems. The ideal candidate will have experience programming HMIs and possess 2D CAD software experience as well as C++, Java, Linux programming experience.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Work with Engineering, R & D and manufacturing to design and develop new products and improve existing products
- Program HMI's - programming language is RUST
- Develop battery systems and chargers
- Update schematics and system layouts using AutoCAD
- Interact with suppliers as new technologies are developed
- Develop and complete test plan
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Good critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- C++, Java, Linus programming experience
- Full benefits.
- 401K with company match