Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a Manufacturing Planner in the Asheville, NC area. This is a 5-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Actively participate in product development cycle to optimize product productivity.
- Work with internal project team which consists of quality, regulatory, R&D, operations, supplier/sourcing, manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
- Create 3D CAD models and 2D drawings for designs of new and existing products. Create Bills of Materials (BOM).
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or Materials Science.
- Demonstrated understanding of Engineering Change Notices and Bills of Materials.