Controls Technician needed for a client located just north of Cincinnati. This is a rotating shif role and direct hire. Salary will be based on experience and a differential for working off shifts.Responsibilities for the Controls Technician
Requirements for the Controls Technician
- Recognizes, troubleshoots, and repairs equipment operating problems.
- Dismantles devices (electrical/mechanical) to locate and repair/replace defective parts.
- Starts devices/equipment to test their performance and performs machine adjustments.
- Performs basic preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; or one to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PLC and CNC programming and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics with the ability to troubleshoot and program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.