Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a Planner/ Inventory Coordinator in the Frederick, MD. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Manages inventory levels, delivery schedules, and availability of selected items. Daily and backorder review and management. Quarterly E&O for reserves.
- Acts on order releases, assuring customer orders are correct before distribution center ships from E1 and SAP. Work closely with Demand Planning on internal business requirements and Commercial demand.
- Provides input and recommendations in improving supply chain strategies, policies, and practices to achieve Best-in-Class Supply Chain Management.
Requirements for the Planner
- A Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or other business management discipline or related field. 3 years of relevant purchasing or planning experience.
- In-Depth knowledge of planning software (MRP). Solid understanding of concepts of inventory flow throughout the supply chain.