Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking an NPI Material Planner in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Analyze manufacturing build plan against inventory and supply chain data to determine demand for material replenishment.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and request purchase orders from buyers. Manage delivery schedules to ensure materials arrive ahead of requirement date.
- Collaborate with buyers to review invoices, tracking numbers, purchasing logs, and order history.
Requirements for the Planner
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, and/or related discipline. 3 years experience in Material Planning for automotive, semiconductor, or consumer devices.
- Strong knowledge of MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system functionality. General end-to-end knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing, and warehouse operations.