Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking an NPI Material Planner in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Analyze manufacturing build plan against inventory and supply chain data to determine demand for material replenishment.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and request purchase orders from buyers. Manage delivery schedules to ensure materials arrive ahead of requirement date.
- Collaborate with buyers to review invoices, tracking numbers, purchasing logs, and order history.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, and/or related discipline. 3 years experience in Material Planning for automotive, semiconductor, or consumer devices.
- Strong knowledge of MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system functionality. General end-to-end knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing, and warehouse operations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.