Contract position: Vibration Analyst opportunity to monitor and analyze approximately 375 rotating assets with a manufacturing client located approximately 80 miles West of the Chicago, IL area. Client is looking for a technician with an ISO Cat. 2-vibration certification to collect and analyze rotating equipment data and make recommendations.
Responsibilities for the Technician
- Collect and analyze data from approximately 375 rotating assets and make recommendations
- Enter corrective work notifications in SAP based on findings
- Mentor other Reliability technicians
Requirements for the Technician
- ISO Cat. 2-vibration certification
- Approximately three or more years of directly related technology experience
- Knowledge of machinery fundamentals such as; pumps, motors, gearboxes, blowers, Compressors, etc.
- Working knowledge of routine and advanced data acquisition techniques
- Knowledge in spectral, time waveform and phase analysis.
- Working knowledge of other condition monitoring technologies, including oil analysis, thermography, motor current analysis and ultrasonic, and their integration.