Permanent position: A global supplier of container & load-handling equipment and services, is seeking a an R&D Mechanical Engineer with hydraulics and pneumatic experience near Kansas City, KS. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in mechanical design in the truck-tractor or mobile equipment industry. Development Engineers work on global projects to develop G components, systems, design solutions for rubber tire vehicles.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
Relocation assistance is available
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Develop components and systems
- Set up development plans
- Responsible for regularly reporting to R&D Manager regarding outcome and possible deviations.
- Responsible for development of systems and components for rubber tire vehicles
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with product development using hydraulics and pneumatic for rubber tire vehicles.
- Solid understanding of assembly processes and good understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Competitive compensation and fantastic best-in-class benefits packages, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans with paid vacation and nine paid holidays.
- Relocation assistance is available