Site Acquisition Manager
Contract position: Telecom infrastructure company is seeking a Site Development Specialist in Irvine, CA. This person will be responsible for acquisition and leasing of new cell sites. Qualified candidates for this role will have at least 4 years of wireless cell site development. Also, must have experience working with local jurisdictions and attending zoning meetings. This position offers room to grow with a national company.
Responsibilities for the Site Acquisition Manager
- Negotiate wireless site agreements and amendments
- Request title reports and review them.
- Conduct site visits with members of engineering and zoning teams.
- Attend public hearings and zoning hearings.
- Obtain zoning and planning codes and prepare applications.
Requirements for the Site Acquisition Manager
- 4+ years of wireless cell site development
- Experience with small cell development required.
- Real Estate or Broker's license a plus.
- Ability to work with very little supervision
- BS Degree
- Territory will be Orange County