Permanent position: Mechanical Engineers with a minimum of 3 years experience and a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering are needed for a growing global company in Ottowa, KS. Powertrain experience is required with mechanical design of engines, cooling systems, and related components. Mechanical Engineers with a focus on hydraulic/pneumatic and mechanical structural design will also be considered. This company works with cutting-edge technology, moving trucks to fully electric and automated platforms. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Design of terminal tractor rubber tire vehicles and equipment.
- Design of engines, cooling systems and related components.
- Design of structures including hydraulic/pneumatic and mechanical for vehicles.
- Must have Bachelor's of Mechanical Engineering and 3+ years experience.
- Must have experience with vehicle mechanics or a similar industry.
- Mechanics and Analysis experience with Customer Engineering or R&D.
- Competitive compensation and fantastic best-in-class benefits packages, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans with paid vacation and nine paid holidays.
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.