Contract position: Biotech company in Redwood City, CA, is looking for a jr buyer with a background in manufacturing to support their growing needs. This is a 6-12 months contract.Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Create and manager purchase orders.
- Communicate with vendors across the US regarding purchasing issues..
- Understanding of engineering principles.
- Experience with ERP systems. Oracle is a plus.
- Able to work in fast paste environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good Excel skills
- Could go permanent for the right candidate.
- Contractor benefits like PTO, Health, Dental and Vision.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.