Permanent position: Toledo area Automotive manufacturer is in need of multiple Journeyman Maintenance Technicians for off shifts. The Maintenance Technicians are deemed critical fills and they are setting up interviews ASAP! The Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for all plant machinery and supporting all manufacturing operations.
The Journeyman Maintenance Technician pays up to $28/hr with Journeyman certification. Relocation assistance is available
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
- Candidate will effectively troubleshoot, maintain, and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, & electrical systems on all equipment utilizing electrical prints & multi-meter and have the capability of programming software
- Work with engineers/operators to observe, tests, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Journeyman certification or 10 years experience
- Industrial electronics, Hydraulic/pneumatic system maintenance and repair
- Mechanical power transmission maintenance and repair
- Robot and PLC trouble shooting