Contract position: We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in Middlesex, NC to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last four months and could be longer.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Performs conventional, less complex engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, preparation of specifications, process studies, or research investigations
- Duties include analysis of designs, cost reductions, implementing quality/reliability improvements and making recommendations for product applications along with testing and evaluating company's products and accessories and parts, etc.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required
- 1+ year of related experience
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.