Contract position: We are looking for a Material Planner in Highlands, IL to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer.
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Directs and controls the movement of materials in the plant.
- Manages key materials related functions primarily around work center production scheduling, and inventory control.
Requirements for the Planner
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.