Permanent position: Recognized by Inavero as a Best in Staffing organization, Randstad Engineering is growing and investing! We are expanding and need results-driven, team-focused Staffing Associates who want to be part of an organization that values employee engagement and results. As the worlds second largest staffing firm, we create exceptional opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong income and community impact.
Randstad shapes the world at work, in part by connecting people. Randstad Engineering provides engineering and technical professionals to our clients on both a contract and a direct-hire basis. As a Staffing Associate, you will go through a comprehensive 90 day training program while also working under the mentorship of Senior Technical Recruiter. Upon successful completion of this role, Staffing Associates can pursue a sales career as either a Technical Recruiter or an Account Manager with future opportunity in either Senior Level sales or Management roles.
Responsibilities for the Recruiter
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, identifying, selecting and recommending best candidates to clients through detailed screening and skill assessment interviews
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job opportunities
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources
- Is heavily networked, staying current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets
- Prepares and debriefs candidates on client interviews
- Closes the candidates, and sells them on Randstad Engineering and the Client
- Partners with Account Managers and entire fulfillment team to ensure that financial and operational targets are met
- Conduct reference checks on all employees prior to hire date
- Manage contract employees while on assignment documenting all activities in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools
- Proactively tracks and works with assigned employees to place them into other opportunities as current assignments end
- Assess and investigate contractor related problems, providing counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive environment
- Maintain relationships with existing and potential client and employee contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and leads
- Participate in the structured Technical Recruiter Training programs
- Ensure that all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters
- Promote and maintain a positive image of Randstad Engineering
Requirements for the Recruiter
- Four year degree with a 3.0 or higher GPA for non-technical degrees and a 2.8 or higher GPA for Technical Degrees
- 1 Year professional experience outside of college preferred.
- The skill and willingness to be on the phone extensively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent PC skills
- Health, dental and vision insurance available on your first day of employment.
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Flexible spending account option for health & dependent care expenses
- Company matching 401k Plan
- Stock purchase plan
- -Paid holidays, vacation days and sick days