Contract position: Immediate need for an Estimator in the Decatur, GA area! The preferred candidate will have a minimum of an Associate's Degree, but related experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree. You will be responsible for supporting Project Managers analyze plans, prints, specifications, proposals, bid and other construction documents. If local, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Performs material take-offs.
- Job cost management.
- Interfaces with suppliers and specified manufacturers.
- Distributes and maintains control of bid documents.
- Reviews special proposal requirements with the Senior Estimator.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
- Must have very strong and excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of estimating strategies and techniques.
- Familiarity with OSHA, CAD applications, and On-Screen Takeoff is a major plus!
- Strong growth potential - This position puts you on track to become a Project Manager within the company!