Contract position: Engineer needed for a full-time contract opportunity in Littleton, CO. The Engineer will be responsible for supporting the construction sales team by assisting with pre and post sales activities on building systems and equipment project opportunities. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Provides technical support, selections and limited estimating support to Account Execs during project design or proposal phase. Assists as needed in developing the customer business case for the conceptual solution.
- Validates assumptions made during proposal and development phase. Builds a detailed cost estimate and scope of work for assigned projects in conjunction with Sales.
- Prepares customer proposals and quote letters for assigned projects. Includes project takeoffs, specification review, special quote generation and RFQ and RFI issuance.
- Manages project Profit and Loss (P&L) and customer satisfaction for all projects assigned. Accomplishes this utilizing the Johnson Controls equipment order execution process, including; execution of the equipment orders, startup and final payment.
- Interprets engineering drawings and specifications in order to develop and provide engineered equipment submittals in compliance with; contract drawing, site coordination, and site installation requirements.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of three years experience, or an Associate's Degree in a related technical field with five years of relevant work experience required.
- Computer skills experience to include: Microsoft Office suite, (with emphasis on Word, Excel and Visio) Adobe Writer, and basic Windows operating system environment. AutoCad experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the construction or HVAC industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of control theory, automatic temperature controls, building automation systems and other building subsystems.
- Competitive benefits package.