Senior Mechanical Engineer
Permanent position: Our Client is a leading engineering company that constructs new model building systems and infrasturctures, and has a direct hire position available for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer. This role does require a CA PE. This is a management level role, and the candidate will be managing a team of 4-5 locally as well as a remote team of about 4 members. Experience in LEED, proficient AutoCad and Revitt are required. The ideal candidate will also have over five years of experience with managing a small team, experience with project management, be a team player. OSHPD exerience is not required but a bonus. Relocation package is available.
Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment, Quality and Focus.
- Proficient in Auto CAD and Revit.
- Generate project specific spec's & details.
- Proficient in latest Energy Pro Software and other HVAC system calculation software slike TRACE 700
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years' experience in HVAC systems design with institutional, commercial, educational, and healthcare projects in a consulting firm.
- PE License in this role, engineer will be stamping off on drawings.
- Medical / Dental / Life insurance
- Profit sharing and 401(k) program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Immediate eligibility for paid time off