Permanent position: Operations Manager - Charlotte, NC - Will Lead operations for a produce/food processing and packaging plant. Will lead a team of Operations and maintenance supervisors, production and warehousing personnel. Degree desired but not required. Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing tools highly desired. Perishable product or Food experience desired but not required.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
- Production labor and equipment efficiency
- Production scheduling
- Developing your leadership team
- Foster a continuous improvement culture.
Requirements for the Operations Manager
- BA degree preferred but not required
- Experience with perishable food products highly desired
- Operations or Logistics supervision experience required
- Lean and/or Six Sigma training and/or experience highly desired
- Food industry experience desired but not required
- Bilingual skills desired - Spanish
- Experience scheduling inbound receiving of shipments
- Full time role with benefits, including relocation assistance