Global Leader in Motion and Control Technology is seeking a Quality Engineer for their Lexington, KY facility. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality standards for products and processes. Someone that has experience in maintaining and improving QS9000/ISO9000 and TS16949 Systems is preferred. Seeking local or regional candidates.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for products and processes
- Provides statistical information for quality improvement by gathering data on trends and root cause analysis
- Responsible for technical evaluation, analysis, and related data acquisition processes to ensure plant quality objectives are achieved
- Assess quality performance (or cost-of-quality) using statistical and analytical methods. Devises and implements various methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, reliability and accuracy of products, processes, and production equipment.
- Participates in failure analysis and corrective action investigations.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Engineering or related discipline, with two or more years related experience and/or training preferred.
- ASQ certification a plus.
- Six Sigma and Lean tools experience desired
- Experience in maintaining and improving QS9000/ISO9000 and TS16949 Systems is preferred
<Benefits for the Quality Engineer
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- 401K with company match