Contract position: Large medical device manufacturer has a need for a Buyer in Opelika AL. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months, possible extension, possible temp to hire! Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now! Will hire ASAP!
Responsibilities for the Buyer
- Purchasing and stocking adequate levels of manufacturing equipment spare parts and non-inventory direct charge purchase items, managing machine components and parts needing rework and / or periodic calibration, managing preventive maintenance order SAP system and TPM efforts
- Works closely with engineers and Production Service Leader to facilitate external services required to meeting project timelines
- Follows proper component change control procedures and support continuous learning throughout the organization
- Responsible for planning and/or purchasing of spare parts inventory based on transaction report generated through MRP system
- Replenish equipment spare part based on consumption
Requirements for the Buyer
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field preferred
- C.P.M. and/or CPIM certification preferred
- Minimum five years applicable work experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry background desired
- Comprehension of MRP II and its operating environment.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...