Contract position: A manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for a Quality Technician in the Naugatuck, CT area. This is a 3-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.
Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
- Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Design and analyze inspection and testing processes, mechanisms, and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs First Article Inspection Reports using AS9102
- Audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction. Ensure that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Associate's degree and 2 years of relevant experience is preferred. Must be proficient with Microsoft suite.
- Familiar with AS9100 and the associated requirements such as FAI, internal auditing, etc. Working knowledge of GD&T.