An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for an MOCI Process Coordinator in the Grovetown, GA area. This is a 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Coordinator
- Perform ECAP/EPDP/CI activities in the timelines necessary for a successful release of the product/information.
- Facilitate the entry of data into MOCI when necessary, such as times when PLM may be unavailable due to other ECAP activities
- Measure and improve ECAP/EPDP/CI process discipline. MOCI advocate; gather feedback, assists with MOCI prioritization
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Management, Marketing, Agricultural Sciences, or Engineering/Technology with equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of ECAP/EPDP processes and principles. Process and/or project management experience
<Benefits for the Coordinator