Atlanta, GA area Engineering company is currently seeking a Civil Stormwater Engineer for a direct hire opportunity. Successful candidate will work on the technical/professional civil engineering design and construction of public works facilities. Engineer in training (EIT) certificate is required and ability to obtain a PE in the state of GA highly desired. Knowledge of the Atlanta market is highly preferred.
Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
- Prepare designs for public works projects including stormwater engineering projects
- Supervise and inspect minor construction and maintenance work on public work projects including storm drains and sidewalks
- Inspect construction materials
- Prepare descriptions and exhibits for easement and right of way agreements
- Review utility and right of way permits
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 4+ years experience in construction, surveying, design, traffic engineering inspection or estimating.
- EIT Certification
- Knowledge and expertise in Stormwater Engineering projects.
- GA PE License or ability to obtain it quickly highly desired.
<Benefits for the Civil Engineer
- Excellent company benefits offered