Contract position: Randstad is seeking a Project Engineer the ideal candidate will would have a degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with 4+ years project engineering experience. Experience with turnkey projects, engineering, planning and construction to process automation, refrigeration, aseptic and ultra clean filling and packaging. Candidates will be responsible managing multiple projects with profit and loss accountability.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Prepare Product Flow Diagram (PFD) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's) based upon calculations from Process Engineering
- Responsible for equipment layout on general arrangement drawings
- Prepare detailed technical specifications and equipment specifications
- Issue purchase requisitions and evaluate bids
- Participate in vendor selection with Purchasing based on technical competence, quoted price, and delivery
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Mechanical or chemical engineering degree or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years relevant project engineering experience
- Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time
- Experience with Project Management with Liquid processing, in Chemical, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, or Personal Care.