Fire Protection Engineer
Permanent position: Engineering firm based in downtown Los Angeles is looking for a permanent Associate Plumbing Engineer. Responsibilities include production of detailed design specs, written reports, site surveys and schedules on a variety of projects within the plumbing and fire protection discipline. Plus if you have experience in rainwater harvesting, black and fire/water systems. Local Candidates only.
Responsibilities for the Fire Protection Engineer
- Organize technical and financial proposals for new projects.
- Manage workload of Project Discipline Engineers and Technicians.
- Take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions for detail design and prepare technical specifications.
- Set up and manage job/project admin systems, including planning and monitoring job resourcing/expenditures.
- Ensure practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client's best interest and company policy is keeping with current legislation and relevant building codes for state.
Requirements for the Fire Protection Engineer
- Experience working in a Senior Plumbing or Fire Protection Engineer role.
- Corporate membership of a relevant institution (SFPE/ IFE)
- Broad design knowledge from working on a wide range of US projects.
- Paid Holidays