Contract position: Our Client seeks a talented AutoCAD Designer to join our growing environmental consulting firm in South Houston. This is a contract to hire opportunity with the opportunity to travel 30-40%.
Responsibilities for the Draftsman
- Create AutoCAD site plans, detailed drawing and P&IDs for permit level and construction level usage.
- Assist with the design of pipe networks and control systems for landfill gas collection
- Provide Construction Quality Assurance monitoring in support of major projects. This includes but is not limited to: Observing installation of piping, documenting changes, keeping pre construction meeting minutes, photographing key components during construction and assisting foreman in documenting materials used.
Requirements for the Draftsman
- ability to work on construction and related projects
- Extremely proficient with AutoCAD.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Desire to step outside of comfort zone and take on new tasks
- flexibility to travel 30-40% of the time