Contract position: A leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting is looking for a QA Engineer in the Maple Grove, MN area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available. Local candidates desired.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Participating in the integration activities of quality system procedures, work instructions, templates and forms.
- Working across sites to understand the product specific quality system regulatory requirements, and constraints of different business units, while putting together quality transition plans for legacy products.
- Working cross functionally with Q&R, R&D, and Operations to carry out quality transition plans on legacy products, from a Design Assurance perspective.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree is required. Engineering degree (preferred). 5+ years of experience in medical device industry.
- Must have experience in applying Design Controls and Risk Management using a life cycle approach.