Permanent position: Growing manufacturer of hydraulic heavy equipment is looking to hire a permanent Field Service Technician. This opportunity will be based in the Jupiter, FL area. The ideal candidate will have abilities to repair and troubleshoot hydraulic equipment in a local territory and be willing to travel locally, with occasional overnight stays and on-call duty. A clean driving record required. This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan, annual reviews and paid overtime as well as excellent benefits. Equipment is new, state-of-the-art. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Field Service Technician will provide preventative maintenance and repair of hydraulic systems in heavy equipment including hydraulic cranes and truck-mounted forklifts.
- Operate forklifts, small cranes and mechanical hoists as needed.
- Interact with and train customer/dealer technicians
- Evaluate warranty claims and assist with documentation, report of labor, work orders and inspections
- Must be willing to travel locally and have a clean driving record
- Minimum 3 years' experience in mechanical troubleshooting and equipment repairs including electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, structural and engine systems.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent full benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.