Contract position: Industry leader is looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to be the face and lead the daily on-site work functions for service delivery to specific clients. This position will act as the primary contact for the client on all matters associated with the delivery and performance connected to the on-site Print Production Center, Document Advisor Services, and External Vended Print Services. This is a contract opportunity located in New York, NY.Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Coordinates & completes the tasks/functions of the contracted services at client location to meet requirements (i.e. billing processes, reporting, cost management, supplies mgmt., etc.).
- Establish effective monthly reports to track and trend key business and performance drivers.
- Implements and supports Critical Processes such as Client Accounts Procedures Manual, (CAPM), Operational Resource Utilization Tool, (ORU), Global Services Delivery Model, (GSDM) and the Onsite Security Assessment Program (OSA).
- Communicate with day-to-day account key contacts and 3rd Party providers (i.e. service, 3rd party vendors, etc.).
- Coordinates and leads internal team meetings and attends operations staff and/or Client meetings (Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Review).
- Attend and participate in operations staff and/or client meetings and act as an operations focal point.
- Minimum of three (3) years of print industry experience in a print "production" environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a customer relationship role.
- Experience in managing a DIGITAL print production environment.
- Experience in print sales or price estimation. Familiar with document "production" techniques.
- Team supervision/management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.