Contract position: A utility holding company is looking for a Designer in the Minnetonka, MN area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Drafter
- Creates, updates and revises sketches, working drawings and contract documents using Computer Assisted Design (CAD) software or manual means of drafting to meet customer requirements.
- Prepares 2D and 3D models. Must be able to read and comprehend detailed customer requirements, data sheets and supplier specifications.
- Assignments will be completed utilizing information provided by project engineering, architectural, or technical services staff under the direction of a supervisor.
Requirements for the Drafter
- Associate's degree and 2 years of experience in design, construction, project management, or related field experience; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Working knowledge of GIS, ED/SW, ServConn, SAP, MS Office, and related systems.