Permanent position: Leading industrial manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Application Engineer. The Application Engineer will provide technical and application assistance to the business development team to support new and preexisting customers in the water treatment industry. This position requires up to 50% travel and the candidate must be willing to work from home when not travelling.
This position comes with a salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $85k, plus a bonus opportunity. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and value propositions to new and pre-existing customers
- Work closely with cross functional teams (R&D, Marketing, Program Management) to support customer project requirements
- Provide market feedback and recommendations to R&D on product improvements and new product development
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Bachelors Degree is required, technical or engineering is preferred
- Must have a strong background and knowledge of the water treatment industry and/or biotechnology-based systems
- MUST be willing to accommodate domestic travel, up to 50%
- Must be comfortable working from home when not travelling
- Full-time, Permanent Position
- Salary ranging from $70K to $85K, plus a bonus opportunity
- 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and short and long term disability protection