Permanent position: International maker of automotive parts seeks a SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located just south of OXFORD, MS. The SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER monitorS and communicateS quality issues for purchased components and assemblies from Containment through 8D closure, and is an integral part of the PPAP sample verification and documentation management system. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A FORTUNE 500 ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Evaluates corrective actions to ensure robustness to prevent re-occurrence
- Identifies and verifies suspect supplier parts
- Manages Supplier 8D review of actions and supporting documentation for closure
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering/Technology
- 5 years Manufacturing Engineering / Quality Assurance experience in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of QS-9000 and TS16949 automotive quality standards required
- The company provides a competitive salary and benefits package to include relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.