Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a technical Writer in the Fremont, CA area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
- Coordinating with internal and external experts to organize and maintain documentation pertaining to the development, manufacture, and life cycle of IVD products.
- Writing, analyzing, and editing design control documents, SOPs, validation documents, manufacturing and testing documents, and other documents.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to support successful completion of change implementation and product sustaining projects.
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Bachelor's degree in relevant scientific field, such as biochemistry, molecular biology, Quality, Engineering, or cell biology.
- At least 2 years of technical writing experience, preferably in the IVD field and with experience in writing project documents and change control.
- Experience with drafting, reviewing, editing verification/validation protocols and reports. Knowledge of quality and regulatory compliance for development of medical device products.