Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a Quality Engineer in the Fremont, CA. This is an 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Quality Representative between the company and business development to support OEMs.
- Investigate, analyze, and propose improvements and manage processes in the Quality Management System.
- Process changes through electronic document management systems including OEM changes.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/science area; an advanced degree is preferred, with at least 2 years in the medical device industry.
- Solid technical understanding of InVitro Diagnostic Assays, including Drugs of Abuse, Immunosuppressant and Therapeutic Drug monitoring Assays.