Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Technical Program Manager in the San Francisco, CA area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Drive the engineering coordination and execution focused towards launching various new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional (internal and external as needed) engineering teams and product teams in developing complex project schedules, milestones, and risk analyses.
- Use technical judgment to drive project delivery, technology reviews, challenge proposals and build consensus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of industry experience. Experience as a program or engineering project manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.