Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Technical Program Manager in the San Francisco, CA area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Drive the engineering coordination and execution focused towards launching various new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional (internal and external as needed) engineering teams and product teams in developing complex project schedules, milestones, and risk analyses.
- Use technical judgment to drive project delivery, technology reviews, challenge proposals and build consensus.
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of industry experience. Experience as a program or engineering project manager.