TECHNICAL COORDINATOR opportunity near Sunset Hills, MO in St Louis southern metro. Need 2 years Technical training and minimum 1 year experience in a technical field. A PLUS if have experience in drafting or document review OR exposure to instrumentation and controls. Local candidates.
Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Coordinate internal document review and communicate with vendors
- Assist in development and maintenance of project Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Assist I&C Engineers in developing and reviewing project Material Requisitions
- Assist Engineers in reviewing equipment vendor documentations
- Assist in developing documentation and perform data entry
- Technical/vocational school or junior college/two-year college training
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in a technical field. A PLUS if have experience in drafting or document review. A PLUS if have exposure to instrumentation and controls.
- Computer proficiency Microsoft Office products: such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
<Benefits for the Coordinator
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications.
- Contractor Benefits during Contract phase and Comprehensive Benefits when transitioned to Direct Hire
- Opportunity at a well established firm
- Local Candidates