Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for an OFP Manufacturing Engineer in the Grovetown, GA area. This is a 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provides support and trouble shooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Troubleshooting shop floor calls and updating instructions in the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) database.
- Designs operations layouts. Improves material flow and material presentation. Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of solid manufacturing experience, along with MS Office, AutoCAD [for layout of stations on factory floor] and database management in a production environment.
- Prior experience on the production floor working with supervisors, quality engineers, and operators.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.