Permanent position: DIRECT-HIRE PROCESS ENGINEER ($65-80k) sought for a multi-national automotive parts maker located in Greenville, SC. This position will be responsible to interface inside the process team for all engineering related activities, to include troubleshooting automated assembly processes. Exposure to AUTOMATED ASSEMBLY EQUIPMENT HIGHLY DESIRED! IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE POSITION WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- Maintain working knowledge of processes and parts function within area of responsibility
- Jointly with Quality Engineer and Production Coordinator, evaluate all customer issues and respond accordingly.
- Evaluate and pareto internal defect and downtime information to form appropriate plans of improvement.
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Bachelors degree in a technical field with 3+ years experience as a Process or Manufacturing Engineer in an Automotive Industry parts manufacturing plant.
- Background in continuous improvement, reducing defects, quality improvement, equipment upgrades, equipment launches
- Automated assembly experience highly desired, preferrably in high volume manufacturing
- The company has a competetive benefits package to include health and 401k.