Contract position: Large medical device manufacturer has an immediate need for Engineer II in Marion NC. Expected to last 12 months, extension is likely possible temp to perm. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now! Will hire ASAP! Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Perform engineering assignments and related tasks which are typically focused on reliability, mechanical, electrical and/or process improvements
- Able to lead a cross functional team to improve reliability of manufacturing equipment by identifying opportunities that will likely improve safety, quality or output. Scope of responsibility may include any of the following: idea generation, required documentation, protocols, change control, validation, etc. Able to contribute to benefit justification and issue capital request, etc.
- Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
- BS in Engineering preferred, if no degree must have 5+ years experience
- 2+ years of mechanical or electrical experience within manufacturing
- Must have working knowledge of mechanical and / or electrical systems found in industrial manufacturing environments
- Experience in a regulated industry is a plus
- Experience with Rockwell PLC Logix is a plus
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.