Customer Support Director with a client located in the Chicago, IL for someone with experience in the Telecommunications Industry. This position will be a technical management role responsible to manage an internal team of customer support engineers/field support engineers who work closely with customers to deliver this clients products and solutions. Local candidates or those able to self relocate preferred. This position is bonus eligible.
Responsibilities for the Director
Requirements for the Director
- Manage internal team of customer support engineers/field support engineers
- Coordinate, track, maintain and manage statistical analysis and requisite customer documents (monthly scorecard, QBR, etc.)
- Interface with 3rd party contractors and vendors for services related to training and installation support.
- Develop, maintain and enhance processes to provide customer escalation point for 24x7 customer support including providing tier 1 & tier 2 technical support for installation and customer service issues.
- Coordinates efforts required to drive customer technical issues to closure.
- Develop repeatable, sustainable and scalable service delivery methodologies.
- Other duties as required
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience working with major wireless carriers in a similar role
- Strong Customer Support experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of wireless systems and field operations.
- Experience deploying wireless networks on a large scale
- Ability to travel on short notice, if required